Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I love Gingerbread Man

I saw a gingerbread men kit on sale at Cold Storage during the Christmas Season but I didn’t buy it as I was not sure if I had time to work on the kit with my big bunny. On the morning of Christmas Day, while I was doing some grocery shopping, I chanced upon the kit again. It was the last box standing on the shelf and it was going at $10, almost half of usual price it was selling for previously. Without even thinking, I grabbed the box and placed it in my shopping basket.

So, on a quiet Christmas afternoon, before the Family Christmas party begins, and while the little one is napping, big bunny and I started to work on the Gingerbread Men…

The kit contained 3 giant pre-baked gingerbread men, pre-made white icing, supersized jellies and candy jewels… Following the instructions on the back, we successfully designed all the 3 gingerbread men… Well done to US!!!

Next year (forward planning coming into place… ke ke ke), I shall aim to get my hands on the Gingerbread House set… (P/s… heard that I can get them from IKEA… )

Gingerbread Men Kit

Mrs. Cheeks… making in progress

Mr. Nosey… making in progress

Mr. Smiley… making in progress

Presenting… Mrs. Cheeks, Mr. Nosey and Mr. Smiley

No comments: